Ways to Buy Tickets
You can purchase tickets in several ways – simply:
- Call: 01796 484626
- Email: boxoffice@PitlochryFestivalTheatre.com
- Here Online: Select your dates, performances and seats, then checkout – it’s safe, easy and secure.
- In Person: At the Box Office at PFT or from Just The Ticket!, our shop on the High Street (89 Atholl Rd, Pitlochry)
- By Post: Send your request for tickets together with payment to The Box Office, Pitlochry Festival Theatre, Port-na-Craig, PH16 5DR.
If you require advice or information on any aspect of our performances or you require special assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask! Members of our box office will be happy to help.
Transaction Fees apply to advertised ticket prices. If booking online, the Transaction Fee is £1.50. If paying by card, the Transaction Fee is 25p for Debit Cards and £1.50 for Credit Cards. There is no Transaction Fee for paying with cash at the Box Office.
Published prices are subject to change without notification.
(Available in Bands 2,3 & 4 and on all performances, except previews)
• Friends: £3.00 off per ticket
• Senior Citizens: £2.50 off all Monday to Thursday evening and matinee performances (Price Bands 2&3) and Friday and Saturday evenings (Price Bands 3&4)
• Registered Disabled: £17.50 per ticket
• Family Tickets: £50 Summer Season (2 adults and 2 children)
• U-18/Student/Unemployed: Half Price