Ways to Buy Tickets
You can purchase tickets in several ways – simply:
- Call: 01796 484626
- Email: boxoffice@PitlochryFestivalTheatre.com
- Here Online: Select your dates, performances and seats, then checkout – it’s safe, easy and secure.
- In Person: At the Box Office at PFT or from Just The Ticket!, our shop on the High Street (89 Atholl Rd, Pitlochry)
- By Post: Send your request for tickets together with payment to The Box Office, Pitlochry Festival Theatre, Port-na-Craig, PH16 5DR.
If you require advice or information on any aspect of our performances or you require special assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask! Members of our box office will be happy to help.
No booking fees apply to face-to-face bookings or order by phone. A handling fee of £1.75 applies to online purchases.
Published prices are subject to change without notification.
(Available in Bands 2 & 3 unless otherwise stated)
• Friends: £3.00 off per ticket
• Senior Citizens (65+): £2.50 off all Monday to Thursday evening and all matinee performances
• Registered Disabled: £18.50 per ticket
• Groups (10+): £3.50 off per person on all matinee performances and Wednesday & Thursday evenings and Price band 3 seats on Friday & Saturday evenings.
• Family Tickets: £60 Summer Season (2 adults and 2 children)
• U-18/Student/Unemployed: Half Price
• Young Persons (19 to 26 year old) : £10.00