We’re drawing up a 2019 Accommodation List for our visiting staff to use. Our theatre professionals come from all over the country and may request to stay with you for anything from a couple of nights to the full duration of our Summer Season (7 months)! If you have a spare room, annex or flat which you would be happy to rent out, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for:
1. Shared Accommodation in people’s homes
2. Self-contained Accommodation
For the two periods: the middle of March to the end of September and October to Christmas.
The benefits are:
• Receiving a regular and guaranteed income
• Under the Rent-a-Room scheme you can earn up to £7,500 per year tax-free with no paperwork required
• Becoming a member of the PFT Digs’ List Club with the opportunity of special offers and complimentary tickets
• Enjoying the excellent company of actors and theatre professionals
For more information, please contact Claire Webster: 01796 484606 | email@example.com