A Guide for Groups
One of the reasons that a visit to Pitlochry Festival Theatre makes such a great outing is that we’ve designed special offers just for Groups. Ruth Anderson, our dedicated Groups Organiser, together with the Box Office team are here to help you with your booking. Of course, if you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will do our best to tailor a day to suit you!
Current Group (8+) Offers
- Save £4.50 per ticket when you book and pay for your Group trip before 30th April.
- NEW! Enjoy £3.00 off per ticket on all performances, including Saturday nights!*
- Get 20% off your second booking if you come back to see a second show.
- Enjoy 20% off the cost of your Group’s train or coach travel.
- School Groups: £7.50 per pupil (1 teacher per 10 pupil goes free) and 20% off train or coach travel.
- NEW! Group Organisers enjoy a free interval ice-cream and programme.
- SINGIN’ IN THE RAIN
- Save £6.50 per ticket if you book and pay for Singin’ In The Rain before 31 May.**
- Save £4.50 per ticket if you book and pay for Singin’ In The Rain before 1 May. Available in Price Band 3 only.
Groups don’t need to pay for tickets straight away – reserve your tickets and we’ll hold your reservation for up to four weeks. Call your dedicated groups organiser Ruth on +44 (0)1796 484 626 for advice and to book. Or reach her by email: Ruth.Anderson@PitlochryFestivalTheatre.com
Please note: Group discounts apply to all performances except previews, Saturday evenings, and Band 1 seats. Unless otherwise stated, all Group bookings require a 25% deposit one month from the date of booking. The balance is due 21 days before the performance.
* £3.00 off per ticket on Price Bands 2 and 3 on all matinée and Mon – Thur evening performances and Price Band 3 on Friday and Saturday evenings.
** £6.50 off Singing’ In The Rain available Wednesday and Thursday evenings only, in Price Bands 2 and 3