A Guide for Groups
From family gatherings to work outings, and community groups to clubs, schools and societies, we offer fantastic ticket rates, special offers and a dedicated contact to help Groups (of 8 or more) get the most out of their theatre experience.
Special Early Bird Offers:
- Save £4.00 per ticket if you book and pay for your 2018 Group Trip to see a Summer 2018 show by 29 April 2018 (available in Price Bands 2 & 3).
- Enjoy £5.50 off per ticket to The Wizard Of Oz if you book and pay by 31st May (available in Price Band 3).
- Save £5.50 per ticket on any Monday or Tuesday night play (excluding musicals) before 29 April (available in Price Bands 2 & 3).
Standard Savings & Subsidies:
- Enjoy 20% off the cost of your Group’s train or coach travel.
- School Groups: £7.50 per pupil (1 teacher per 10 pupil goes free) and 20% off train or coach travel.
- Save £3.00 per ticket on all performances including Saturday nights (available in Price Bands 2 and 3 on all matinées and Wed & Thur evening performances, and Price Band 3 only on Friday & Saturday evenings).
There’s no need to pay straight away!
For Early Bird Offers simply confirm your group numbers and pay the total by the date indicated on the offer.
For standard Group and School bookings we’ll ask for a deposit of 25%, 4 weeks after you’ve made a reservation with the balance due three weeks before the show, leaving you plenty of time to finalise your Group numbers.ed & Thur evening performances, and Price Band 3 only on Friday & Saturday evenings.
Make It Your Day
From helping with seating, tickets and transport to organising backstage tours and talks, our aim is to ensure you receive the best help and advice. Call Ruth Anderson, our dedicated Groups Manager, or a member of the Box Office team on 01796 484626 to discuss your Group’s ticketing requirements. You can also email us at email@example.com.
Feast At The Festival
Whether you’re here to enjoy a matinée or evening performance, we offer something to suit everyone, from quick snacks to our very special pre-theatre dinner, which is specific to each show.
Light Lunch: £9.95
High Tea: £14.00
Afternoon Tea: £7.95
Pre-Theatre dinner: from £23.95