A Guide for Groups
From family gatherings to work outings, and community groups to clubs, schools and societies, we offer fantastic ticket rates, special offers and a dedicated contact to help Groups (of 8 or more) get the most out of their theatre experience.
Special Early Bird Offers:
- Save £7.50 per ticket if you book and pay for your 2018 Group Trip to see a Summer 2019 show by 1 March 2019 (available in Price Bands 2 & 3).
- Enjoy £6.00 off per ticket to Summer Holiday if you book and pay by 1 March (available in Price Bands 2 & 3).
Standard Savings & Subsidies:
- Claim a refund of 20% of the cost of your Group’s train or coach travel.
- School Groups: £7.50 per pupil (1 teacher per 10 pupil goes free) and 20% off train or coach travel.
- Save £3.00 per ticket (Wednesday to Saturday, Price Bands 2 & 3)
- Save £5.00 per ticket (Mondays and Tuesdays, Price Bands 2 & 3)
There’s no need to pay straight away!
For Early Bird Offers simply confirm your group numbers and pay the total by the date indicated on the offer.
For standard Group and School bookings we’ll ask for a deposit of 25%, four weeks after you’ve made a reservation with the balance due three weeks before the show, leaving you plenty of time to finalise your Group numbers.
Make It Your Day
From helping with seating, tickets and transport to organising backstage tours and talks, our aim is to ensure you receive the best help and advice. Call our Box Office team on 01796 484626 to discuss your Group’s ticketing requirements. You can also email us at email@example.com.
Feast At The Festival
Whether you’re here to enjoy a matinée or evening performance, we offer something to suit everyone, from quick snacks to our very special pre-theatre dinner, which is specific to each show.
Light Lunch: £9.95
High Tea: £14.00
Afternoon Tea: £7.95
Pre-Theatre dinner: from £23.95